City Council Adopts 2018 Council Vision Statement and 2018/19 Strategic Objectives
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 4:15pm
Council participated in a retreat on Saturday, March 3, 2018. At that meeting, Council reviewed the existing City Council vision statement as well as other documents from a 2015 Council retreat. During the discussion, Council reviewed and amended the vision statement and developed the following strategic objectives.
City Council City of Castle Pines Vision Statement 2018
- An inclusive Colorado community that embraces our unique neighborhood character.
- A community that creates outdoor and active lifestyle living amenities.
- A community that supports conscientious development where we live, work, play, and shop.
City Council 2018-2019 Strategic Objectives
- Financial resiliency and vitality
- Reliable and safe infrastructure
- Intentional development
- Foster community
- High performing operations
- Economic strength