The next municipal election will take place on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 and will be coordinated with Douglas County.
The City Clerk is the Designated Election Official for the City of Castle Pines. Read the City's rules and regulations regarding political campaign signs.
Only petitions obtained directly from the City Clerk’s office may be circulated. Blank petition forms may not be copied for the purpose of obtaining additional signatures or to give to other candidates. Petition forms from the City Clerk’s office may be disassembled. Each candidate must turn in all of his/her petitions at one time.
Campaign Finance Forms
- 2017 Election Candidate Frequently Asked Questions
- Colorado Campaign and Political Finance Manual
- Committee Registration Form – FCPA
- Report of Contributions and Expenditures
- Statement of Personal Expenditures by a Candidate
- Candidate Statement of Non-Receipt of Contributions and Non-Expenditure of Funds
Register to Vote
You will need a Colorado State driver's license or an ID card issued by the Department of Revenue or other acceptable form of identification. Register to vote in person at the Douglas County Elections Office, or head to www.govotecolorado.com. You can verify your registration information, register online, or update your current registration with a new address on the state website.
For more information about municipal elections, please contact the City Clerk, at 303-705-0226.