Get the latest updates on the Library Sub-Area Demonstration Project, additional funding for sidewalk improvements, special event permits and more!
Street Improvements for the Week of Aug. 25
Road improvements continue with the following:
- Berganot Trail: work begins Aug. 25
- Buffalo Trail: Aug. 26 & 27 - expect temporary traffic delays
- Hidden Pointe Blvd: work begins Aug. 27 - plans are to put both lanes of traffic on the east side of Hidden Pointe
Professional Financial Audit RFP
The City of Castle Pines is requesting proposals from qualified firms of certified public accountants to audit its financial statements for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2014, with the option of auditing its financial statements for each of the three (3) subsequent fiscal years. Read the RFP And requirements
Get the latest updates! July’s edition includes stories about the Village Square Commercial Core Revitalization, Ward 3 Council Representative Ned Wilt, Flood Safety, Run Wild, the Planning Commission, and more!
Summer is the season for street improvements! Check out this year’s list of projects that will help keep our roads in good shape.
Get to Know Your Community
Castle Pines is a great place to live, work, and play. Here are a few facts
about the place we call home.
"One of the greatest things an individual can do to support his or her local community is to patronize its locally owned businesses. This year, I'm issuing a challenge to our residents: once each week, buy something locally that you might otherwise buy out of town.”
Read more from Mayor Huff
Castle Pines Run Wild
9-Mile Run, 4-Mile Run,
1K Family Color Run
Sunday, September 14
Register online: runwild.info
View the complete calendar
Subscribe to e-mail alerts
from the City and your ward.
Visit us on Facebook
Keep up to date on the happenings at the City of Cast Pines at our facebook
Receive safety and emergency alerts direct from Douglas County
- Two Public Hearings will be held on August 26, 2014 at 6:00 pm at the CPN Community Center 7404 Yorkshire Drive, Castle Pines, CO before the City Council to consider the following items:
- Amendments to Ordinance No. 08-11 vacating a portion of Lagae Road located in the SW ½ of Section 3, the NE ¼ of Section 9 and the NW ¼ of Section 10, Township 7 South, Range 67 West of the Principal Meridian. For more information please contact the Community Development Director at (303) 705-0225.
- To adopt an amended 2014 Budget. The proposed amended budget is available for inspection by the public at the City of Castle Pines, 7501 Village Square Drive, Suite 100, Castle Pines, CO. For more information please contact the Deputy City Treasurer at (303) 705-0200.
City Vision Statement